Dog stays at Moon Gate Villa
Yes! We allow guests with dogs to book and stay in the cottage at Moon Gate Villa. They deserve 5 star treament too!
Our one-and-a-half-acres of gardens and lawns are great for your fur baby to run around, but you should know we are semi-rural. Our property is well over 50 meters from the road, but we don’t have completely enclosed fencing in a couple of places. As long has you have effective voice control over Fido, or you are happy to keep them on a leash when outside this has not been a problem for our guests. If your puppy is active, strong willed and prone to roaming, then maybe we are not suitable for you.
Dog stay conditions:
- Please always contact us first to discuss prior to booking.
- Your dog may sleep inside the main cottage, or on the covered veranda which can be gated at night.
- There’s ample room outside for an evening time stroll around the gardens.
- We have two small dogs in the main villa; you must keep your dogs under control at all times. The cottage is approximate 50+ metres from the main villa and rooms.
- We do not charge extra for your pet stay, when you book direct with us. We do reserve the right to charge for any unreasonable damage.
** Ask about our special weekly rates for cottage stays – perfect for your pet holiday! **
Some conditions do apply, so please contact us to talk about your pet before booking, so we are both comfortable booking your stay.
Sorry but we cannot accept bookings with pets in the Premium & Deluxe rooms in the main villa.